Week 7 point spreads in the NFL are out, and we’ve provided the updated numbers below (along with openers in parentheses).
- Only eight of the 13 games had line movement, and three of those were by a half-point.
- The biggest shifts? The Vikings opened as 4-point favorites at home against the Cardinals, but that’s already been bet up to (currently) Minnesota -6. The Texans opened as 4.5-point home favorites against the dinged-up Ravens in a key AFC showdown but have also been bet up two full points to Houston -6.5. (Baltimore won this matchup 20-13 in last year’s AFC divisional round.)
- This is the only week where six NFL teams are on bye, leaving a somewhat limited selection for any LVH-style or Survivor Pool contests.
- The Rams, surprisingly the league’s best ATS team at 5-1, are 5.5-point home underdogs to the Packers.
- The Patriots are the only double-digit favorite on the board (-10.5 against the Jets), which should make them a very popular survivor pick this week.
* * *
All NFL Week 7 point spreads courtesy of YouWager:
BYES: Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, Miami, Philadelphia, San Diego
Thursday, Oct. 18
at San Francisco 49ers -7 (opener: -7.5)
Sunday, Oct. 21
at Buffalo Bills -3 (-3.5)
at Minnesota Vikings -6 (-4)
at Indianapolis Colts -3
at Houston Texans -6.5 (-4.5)
Green Bay Packers -5.5
at St. Louis Rams
Dallas Cowboys -2
at Carolina Panthers
at New York Giants -6.5
New Orleans Saints -3
at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Jets
at New England Patriots -10.5 (-11)
at Oakland Raiders -4 (-5)
Pittsburgh Steelers -2.5 (-1.5)
at Cincinnati Bengals
Monday, Oct. 22
at Chicago Bears -5 (-6)