It never hurts to plan ahead.
Every week, the LVH SuperBook in Las Vegas releases “look-ahead” point spreads before the current week’s games have been played.
Some notable Week 5 nuggets:
- Atlanta is a 3.5-point road favorite at the Redskins and is one of only four remaining unbeaten ATS teams. The Falcons have covered the spread by an average of 15 points in their three dominant victories.
- The Texans-Jets matchup was once a pick ‘em, but Houston is now tabbed as a 4-point road favorite in the Monday Night Football matchup.
- Six road teams are favored and 13 of 14 matchups feature single-digit point spreads. The lone exception? …
- The defending Super Bowl champion Giants are 10.5-point favorites against the Browns. If you’re scoring at home, the Browns have now been double-digit underdogs in two straight weeks. Rest assured, it won’t be the last time.
- A year after posting a perfect 9-0 ATS mark at home, the Saints are 0-2 against-the-spread in the Superdome—losing both games as favorites. They’re currently a 3-point favorite against the Chargers, Drew Brees’ former team.
* * *
Thursday, Oct. 4
Sunday, Oct .7
Bears -3 (-120)
Saints -3 (even)
Monday, Oct. 8