Click HERE to listen.
* * *
1:00-4:14 — Teams that impressed.
- Maryland, Rutgers, Kansas State, Oregon State and Oregon.
4:15-9:30 — Teams that disappointed.
- Boise State, LSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Iowa and Washington State.
9:55-14:45 — North Carolina State at Miami -2.5
- Lindeman: “I feel like this is a spot where NC State can come in and get a road win against a Miami team that’s on an emotional high after last week’s big comeback victory.”
- Burke: “This looks like a track meet. I’ll be on the over here.”
14:46-19:25 — Wisconsin at Nebraska -11.5
- Lindeman: “Something doesn’t sit right with me here. You look at the line and the number and your first instinct is to take Wisconsin. But something just isn’t right … I’m going to lay off this game.”
- Burke: “This is going to be a game where neither coach will let their QB make a mistake that costs them. This is a big swing game for both teams. I’ll look to play under here.”
19:30-25:25 — Stanford -6.5 at Washington
- First road start for Stanford QB Josh Nunes.
- Which Stanford team will we get? The one that nearly lost to San Jose State, or the one that spanked USC and then Duke?
25:26-29:40 — Tennessee at Georgia -13
- Is this a look-ahead spot for the Bulldogs with Florida on deck?
- Dooley is 0-11 against ranked teams.
29:41-34:30 — Texas -2 at Oklahoma State
- The Longhorns opened as an underdog at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
- Texas has won six straight matchups in Stillwater.
- Lindeman: “Texas’s offense looks great, but they haven’t exactly gone against world beaters.”
34:35-43:30 — Wild Card games
- Arizona State at California -1.5
- Western Kentucky -2.5 at Arkansas State